a wedding can be complicated, but fortunately there are a great
many resources to help you plan the ceremony and the surrounding
A few sample titles are listed on the right, but there are hundreds
more to choose from, including such subjects as:
- Complete Book of Wedding Showers
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to the Perfect Wedding (3rd Edition)
- Sacred Threshold: Rituals and Readings for a Wedding With
- The Best Man's Passport
- The Best Wedding Shower Book: A Complete Guide for Party Planners
- Jumping the Broom: The African-American Wedding Planner
- How to Plan an Elegant Wedding in 6 Months or Less: Achieving
Your Dream Wedding When Time Is of the Essence
- Viva El Amor/Long Live Love: The Latino Wedding Planner: A
Guide to Planning a Traditional Ceremony and a Fabulous Fiesta
- Miss Manners on Weddings
- Last Minute Weddings
- Your Vintage Wedding: Unique Ideas and Inspiration for Today's
- Romantic Wedding Destinations: Guide to Wedding & Honeymoons
Getaways Around the World
- How to Have a Big Wedding on a Small Budget: Cut Your Wedding
Costs by Half-- Or More
- The Best Friend's Guide to Planning a Wedding: How to Find
a Dress, Return the Shoes, Hire a Caterer, Fire the Photographer,
Choose a Florist,...
the whole list of Wedding Planning books...
|| Some of the titles availble now.
Click any title for more information, or click
here for the whole list of books on Wedding Planning.